What is it?
Lightscreen is a simple tool to automate the tedious process of saving and cataloging screenshots, it operates as a hidden background process that is invoked with one (or multiple) hotkeys and then saves a screenshot file to disk according to the user's preferences.
What are its main features?
- System tray icon for easy access.
- Six configurable actions with global hotkey access.
- Screenshot uploading imgur.com.
- Preview window with an integrated image viewer.
What's new in the latest version?
- Fixed multi-monitor support.
- Internal optimizations and improvements.
Choose! Use only the hotkeys, get previews of your screenshots, upload all of them automatically and more.
Snap what you need
You can resize and readjust the area of the screen you wish to capture for maximum flexibility.
Imgur upload support
Share what's on your screen with easy uploading to imgur.com
Using an automatic naming system, number your screenshots sequentially or use the date and time.